How do you know if you are getting value for what your Telecommunications costs you?
A shift to a re-engineered Wholesale charge platform could save you thousands. In more than 90% of cases there is no need to change the existing Network Provider and the process is totally seamless. Technical & systems consulting is also provided.
90% of businesses don’t understand the current charges applied, let alone Audit Telco Accounts on a regular basis. We provide a fully transparent billing process and reports on cost and utilisation.
We provide a free and independent audit of telecommunications Services and Costs to identify cost drivers, validate current charges and determine if charges and Services are efficient for the organisation.
Since 1997, the team and management at Protel Professional Solutions have been supporting businesses across Australia with speciality services related to a full range of Voice, Data, IT and Communications needs. In more recent times, Protel has been working with Quantico Telecommunications specialists to assist in re-engineering Telecommunications infrastructure and services on wholesale charge basis.
Protel Specialise In:
- Fixed Line, Data/Internet, Mobile, Phone Systems, VPN Networks, NBN, VOIP and other related services.
- Wholesale arrangements (without the overhead costs) with the leading network providers, such as Telstra, Optus, TPG, AAPT and Vocus to name a few.
- Independent Cost and Service audits – Guaranteed Savings!
- Managed Services on a single cost centred monthly account.
- Data Services – NBN/Fibre/ Fixed Wireless.
- Saving businesses time and greatly improved proactive account management.
- Phone Systems – Premise based such as NEC, Avaya, Cisco and Hosted systems such as 3CX.
- Office Relocations.
- IT support for your in-house or external IT department.
- Ongoing billing audits, consultancy and specialised reporting.
- Locally based support 24 x 7 – No overseas call centres to speak to. One point of contact.
All Protel / Quantico ongoing support and advice is provided at no cost, unless we are commissioned by our client to undertake a major Telecommunications Project Management assignment.
What Makes Protel Different
PROTEL has established itself as a leading provider of the above services to corporate clients across Australia. We measure this through our results and commitment to exceeding our client’s expectations;
Free Communications Audit
We will undertake to Audit the existing services and costs. The result will provide your organisation with an independent unbiased assessment of the current status and the information necessary on which to base future decisions.